Field Marketing and Event Coordinator Intern
Are you looking to work with a fast growing startup created by students looking to make a difference in the world? This internship will involve you working with our team to create awareness within the community. We are looking to expand our reach and create a loyal following.
Wiser Water is a company looking to help the world make substantial changes to the way they consume plastic. Currently we are working on selling sustainable products and branded merchandise in order to fund a product to bring to market at the end of 2019. We have been working with an engineering team to begin research on what will be a groundbreaking solution to one of the most pressing issues facing the world today.
We are looking for 2 highly motivated and hardworking Bentley students to help create awareness of the Wiser Water mission and its current product offerings. The goal of the intern should be to drive traffic to the website and convert traffic into sales.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating new promotional materials to be distributed to students and members of the greater Boston area.
- Planning events both at Bentley and in the area for promotion and community outreach
- Coordinating with the team to contact environmental groups in order to build partnerships and awareness for Wiser Water
- Generating website content and social media posts
What are we looking for in the people we work with:
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Attention to detail is critical
- Passion for environmental causes
- Interest in the marketing field
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on ideas
- Photoshop experience is preferred but not required
- SEO experience is preferred but not required
Required Documents: Resume, one page cover letter stating what you can bring to the team and other skills that you think are relevant. Use our website wiserwatersolutions.com for guidance.